Campus Resource Guide
Campus Resource Guide: Other McLennan ResourcesHighlander Central
- Help with applying, registering, financial aid, testing, transcripts, graduation
- Enrollment Services Center
- RAVE Guardian App (Text MCC Police, share location with officers in emergency, submit anonymous tips, access important campus numbers quickly)
- Student Services Center, First Floor
- The CARE Team is MCC’s Behavioral Intervention Team for behavioral concerns where a student may be a threat to themselves or others. Reports can be made on the Concern for Student page by selecting HARM and completing the online form.
- Adult Education & continued learning in several subjects, high school equivalency preparation class, career path classes, Alternative Teacher Certification program, and additional services.
- Community Services Center, Room A-17
- Getting involved in campus activities
- Student Services Center, Third Floor
- Technology help, Brightspace help, changing passwords, Wi-Fi problems, and available software help
- Learning Technology Center, Room 210
- Instructional Testing, TSI, ACT, SAT, advanced placement, alternative math placement, CLEP, Correspondence exams, HESI, PSB, and testing exemptions
- Student Services Center, Second Floor
- Protection from discrimination based on sex in education programs and activities (includes sexual harassment or sexual violence, failure to provide equal opportunity in athletics, gender discrimination, pregnant and parenting discrimination).
- Drew Canham, Title IX Coordinator
Vice President, Student Success
Administration, Room 408
- Help with financial aid and transitioning
- Administration, Room 212
- Mentor and internship program
- Community Services Center, Room E108
- Houses several community partners for veteran services
- 2010 La Salle Ave.