Three Ways to Register
- By computer: Go to the Continuing Education Registration Web page and fill out the Online registration form and submit it at least one day before class starts. Your position in the class is not guaranteed until payment is made.
- In person:
Register at the Continuing Education Office in Community Services Center Building
A8. Parking is available in the area facing North 19th St. Enter the CSC through
the double doors facing North 19th; the CE office is located directly in front
of the double doors. CE office hours are:
8 a.m.-6 p.m. Monday through Thursday, and 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Friday
- By phone: Call 299-8888 from 8 a.m.-6 p.m. Monday through Thursday and 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. on Fridays. Payment must be made by Discover, MasterCard, or Visa.
- Continuing Education reserves the right to cancel classes with insufficient enrollment.
- The student's Social Security number must be included on registration form.
- Registration is not complete until fees are paid. Your position in the class is not guaranteed until payment is made.