Ed2go: Our instructor-facilitated online courses are informative, fun, convenient and highly interactive. Choose from a wide variety of topics in these four categories: Career & Professional, Writing & Publishing, Computers & Technology, and Personal Development. Our instructors are known for the ability to create supportive communities of learners. All courses run for six weeks (with a two-week grace period at the end).
How to Get Started:
- Visit our web site and select a course.
- Click the Enroll Now link.
- Follow the payment instructions.
- Classes begin the third Wednesday of each month.
- When the course starts, return to our Online Instruction Center and click the Classroom link. Simply log in with the name and password you selected during orientation.
Want to learn more? Click here to visit Ed2go.
Want information about Advanced Career Training? Click here to visit!.