2019 SHRM Learning System
Define yourself as an HR Leader with SHRM Certification
Understand the benefits of this course for you and your employer.
Find a course that is convenient and fits your needs.
Don't miss this opportunity!
Commit to Your Career
This intensive 12-week (36-hour) program combines expert instruction with the 2019 SHRM Learning System so you will learn faster, retain more knowledge and stay on track for success on the exam..
By becoming SHRM certified, you prove your knowledge, competency, and value to colleagues and to employers looking for a competitive edge in today's global economy. Wherever your career takes you, your SHRM certification will define you as an HR expert and leader.
Ensure you're prepared with our course designed for SHRM credential candidates. Expand and test your knowledge and practical, real-life competences in areas critical for HR career success.This intensive 6-week (72 hour) program combines expert instruction with the 2018 SHRM Learning System®, so you will learn faster, retain more knowledge and stay on track for success on the exam.
Certification and Product
SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP Eligibility Testing Window and Deadlines Download Certification Handbook SHRM Learning System www.shrm.org
Why Enroll in Our Course?
Offered in partnership with the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM), the curriculum provided in the 2018 SHRM Learning System is designed by global subject matter experts and covers the entire SHRM Body of Competency and KnowledgeTM (SHRM BoCK TM). Throughout the program, HR professionals are encouraged to acquire the Competences and Knowledge they'll need to effectively perform their jobs and achieve career success. Our course is designed to help you learn and retain the material effectively and efficiently by combining the best exam preparation system with expert instruction and peer discussion.
McLennan Community College's program offers you a preparation course to help meet your needs and increase your success on the SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP exams.
Benefits to You
You'll benefit from:
- An experienced, SHRM-certified instructor.
- The SHRM Learning System, historically ranked the #1 HR certification prep tool.
- Ability to acquire the knowledge and understand the behavioral competences to help you prepare for the exam.
- A structured learning experience that keeps you on track.
- Opportunities to network and learn from your peers.
- Eligibility for tuition reimbursement.
- Earning up to 36 professional development credit (PDCs) if you are attending this program for professional development only.
Benefits To Your Employer
Certification benefits your entire organization:
- It demonstrates that your HR professionals have mastered the application of HR technical and behavioral competencies.
- Certification prepares your HR staff to assume greater leadership roles and contribute to the strategic direction of your organization.
- Exam preparation helps HR professionals bring new ideas to your organization that will help drive success.
- It helps create a common HR language that optimizes consistency and effectiveness.
- Certification is relevant worldwide, as exams cover the global SHRM BoCK™.
Who Should Enroll In This Course?
Our certification preparation course is designed primarily for individuals seeking SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP certification. Certification is a great choice for HR professionals who want to:
- Increase their knowledge.
- Advance their skills.
- Earn recognition from the global community.
Advance your career.
If you're not interested in certification but want to improve your HR skills, this course provides a comprehensive and accelerated option for professional development. Participants gain a generalist viewpoint, refresh key ideas and concepts, strengthen their understanding of core behavior and technical competences, and increase productivity in the workplace.
Course Details and Options
McLennan Community College's courses are specifically tailored to meet the needs of adult learners. Courses are taught by SHRM-certified instructors experienced in the HR field. Students will be expected to complete all assigned readings, and activities prior to each class.