Welcome to MCC!
We are excited that you have chosen to become an employee of McLennan Community College.
MCC's New Employee Orientation is online. We hope that providing this will allow you to complete a review of the materials that works within your schedule. You may begin review once you receive your login information. If you are a staff member, you will be given time during work hours to review the site.
Access the online MCC Employee Orientation
Once you have been entered into the system, you will be notified via email by Human Resources of how to receive your login information.
You will need to access the orientation materials through a course management system called Blackboard from the MCC website. To access the MCC Employee Orientation (CLICK HERE for an instructional video of the log in process):
- Go to http://ecampus.mclennan.edu/webapps/login/. You may also access this site by going to the MCC homepage and choosing the Blackboard button.
- Using your login information obtained from ISS, enter your username and password. It will be the same information used for your Email/Network login.
- Click the Login button. You have now logged-in to the Blackboard system.
- Under the My Courses box on the right, choose MCC Employee Orientation.
- You will find four sections once in the site. While you have 90 days to complete review of the materials, you need to review, print, and complete the Employee Paperwork in the Paperwork section under the Employees area immediately.
The sections may be viewed in any order, although it might be helpful to view them in the order they are presented. If you have any questions, feel free to contact Missy Kittner, Compensation and Benefits Specialist at email@example.com or call 299-8514.
New Employee Events
In addition to the online orientation, there will be a few events at the beginning of the fall/spring semester which you should attend. Invitations to these will be sent via email, so please check your email and RSVP accordingly. If you begin work before this time, you will meet with Human Resources to complete paperwork, meet compliance requirements, and discuss benefits.