See the sights of NYC while earning college credit.
The New York City Study Tour takes students on a 6-day, adventure-packed trip each May.
Experience Culture, History, Business, Entertainment and Iconic NYC attractions:
- Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Central Park
- Natural History Museum
- China Town and Little Italy Tour
- Wall Street Tour
- 911 Memorial
- NBC studio tour
- Live television audience
- Broadway theatre
- Yankee's Baseball
- Coney Island
- Statue of Liberty
- Empire State Building
- Madison Square Garden Tour
- Times Square
- Museum of Modern Art
- Rockefeller Center
- Brooklyn Bridge
Who can go?
Students must be enrolled in a credit class to participate in the trip. In 2020, there are 2 course options: BUSI 1301 (Principles of Business) and HAMG 2307 (Hospitality Sales and Marketing).
Besides fun, what does this trip offer?
- College credit that can be integrated into your degree plan.
- Get real-world experiences that go beyond the classroom and your own city — experiences that will impress your next college or employer.
- Gain a new perspective on other cultures.
- Broaden your knowledge of the business and the tourism industry.
- Travel with experts. The trip leaders have many years of NYC travel experience and expertise in the tourism industry.
- Enjoy the one-of-a-kind attractions and experience in NYC for a fraction of the cost with a tour group.
When do we go?
The trip is scheduled for May 13-18, 2020. Students must enroll in either BUSI 1301 or HAMG 2307 for the spring semester. Class meeting times are found in WebAdvisor.
For more information:
Contact Becky Parker at email@example.com or 254-299-8651.