New International Students

How to Apply


If you are outside of the United States and you would like to obtain an F-1 visa to come to the United States and pursue a degree. You must have English proficiency prior to application.


If you are already in the United States and are attending another college or university.


If you are attending another institution and would like to take course work at McLennan Community College to transfer back to your home institution.